Entercom’s new ALT 103.7 (KVIL) is looking for an exceptional on-air talent that is ready to change the game in Dallas/Ft. Worth. The ideal candidate is a pop-culture aficionado that lives and breathes the alternative lifestyle, relates to millennials and can create compelling content on a daily basis for on-air, on-line and on-site. This candidate should excel on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, lnstagram, WordPress and more. Afraid of jumping in-front of a TV camera or a crowd of 10,000 fans? lf so, this job is not for you. However, if you are fearless speaking in front a crowd, would jump in front of a camera, and know how to make clients beg for you to endorse their products, then this is the job for you. If you are creative, compelling, talented, professional, energetic and understand how to deliver great radio in a PPM environment we want to hear from you. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing creative, entertaining and engaging content on-air, on-line and on-site while executing the station format.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Perform music and commercial log checks during shifts.
· A proven track record in being able to write, voice and do commercial production.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
· Ability to conceptualize, storyboard and produce relatable video content is preferred.
A minimum of two years on-air experience preferred. Proven skill to identify and create engaging social media content. Creation of social media content using video and still photography required. You must not be shy in front of a camera. “Tons of radio experience” is NOT a requirement. Natural talent, charisma and an incredible work ethic… IS. You must love interacting with people on and off the air.