Here’s the job description…
Newly rebranded Mix 107.3 is back in Washington, DC and we need an afternoon superstar! Are you able to connect on-air to active adults in the nation’s capital? Are you able to have listeners fall in love with your personality on-air and on the streets at station events? Do you utilize fresh and innovative social media tactics? If you love music, are a social media animal who can do impressive production, and love coming to work each day, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Strong ability to connect with listeners via content, phones, social media, and appearances
- Proficiency in music scheduling, Vox Pro and Adobe Audition
- Experience in operating broadcast equipment and software
- Knowledgeable of the Washington, DC area
- Social Media Savvy
- People Skills / Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work nights/weekends
What We Offer
- Cumulus offers an opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the U.S.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay and the ability to increase income.
- Benefits, vacation, and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.